April 7, 2010

Sunny, Yesterday My Life...

Well, actually my life wasn't filled with rain yesterday.
It was gorgeous weather, just as now.
But it was all crap this past weekend.
I've spend the entire Easter weekend indoors.
Well, except for Friday and Saturday night.
I did go out.
And it was so much fun.

On Friday night I went to an Irish pub with the F. and L. (the other two dutch girls).
It was karaoke night and we had a blast.
I'd never been to anything like that so I laughed my ass off at the ridiculous people.
And the Irish bartenede J., was vey cute.
Might try to make a move on him ...

On Saturday we went out to dinner.
8 bucks for a drink and free buffet.
Since we're Dutch, we just went all you can eat on them.
After that, a short stop at the pub and than off to the clubs.
The first one was extremely lame, bad music and young boys.
But the second one was fabulous.
When we first came in it looked a bit shabby.
It was a bit shabby.

A guy came up to us and started talking.
We instantly saw he was gay.
He did the little had thing, you know.
We spend the entire night dancing with him and his (boy?)friend.
He was so hilarious!

The rest of the weekend was lame.
And now it's amazing weather, so I'm completely happy.
I went on a little tour of Florence yesterday, that was very interesting.
So, that's about it.





(Sunny - ?)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I want to be taking tours not stuck at work. Did you sing at the Irish bar? Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate bad weather.
    check me out sometime
    http://myadventuresstartingat16.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete