February 21, 2010



Wow, now that was a lame birthday party yesterday.
It started out okay, but it ended in awkward boredom.
My friend J., was celebrating her 19th birthday and because we broke the front door last time, she didn't buy a lot of booze.
Which isn't neccesarily a problem.
Especially since her friends from college managed to get tipsy on the little beer and wine there was anyway.

So, it was nice at first.
Talking, chilling and mainly hanning out in her livingroom.
Until we went to the only club in our shitty little town.

That club always used to be fun, but somehow the crowd there has changed and it's not so great anymore.
So we went there, my buzz completely wore off and I was starting to get a little uncomfortable.
You see, a lot of people were 'tired' or 'not feeling great', so they went hom early.

There just weren't enough of my close friends left to really party with.
I felt a little left out, so I was holding back and getting bored.
And J. had all close friends there, after all it was her party.

In the end I went home with two other people around 2:30.
Which is early for me on a saturday night.
It was just to damn awkward.

On the bright side, I'm not hungover.
That's kind of nice for a change.
But I do wish S. and T. were there last night.
That would have been so much fun.






(Laura Jansen - Single Girls)

1 comment:

  1. Yep, not being hungover the next morning is definitely a perk to having an easy night! No worries, plenty more weekends for you to fill with fun and drama :)

    PS. I love the picture you've got at the top of your blog, it's absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete