February 11, 2010

You've Got Mail



I had my first day as mail delivery person today.
That's my job since last Saturday.

I know, I'm not proud of it, but money is money.

And it's only once a week.

Off course it's just my luck that it started snowing here again yesterday.
I didn't let it bother me too much though.
I mean, it's not 25 inches or anything.

Anyway, it's been a long hard day.
And awefully cold too.
I've walked so much that my knee hurts.
But it wasn't all bad.
And now I kind of know the area so it won't take me 3 hours next week.

I hope...

At least I don't have trombosis in my leg, like poor T.
The girl can't catch a break.
She was doing a lot better since her accident, but her leg hurted so bad she went to the doctor today.
Who found out she's got bloodclogging in her leg.
So now she's have to inject herself with bloodthinning medicin and wear special supportsocks for the next six months.
Can you imagine being 18 and having to wear a special sock all summer?
I feel so bad for her.

But a thankfull that it isn't me.

All my other friends are celebrating carnaval this weekend down south, but I can't afford it.
And I don't really like caranaval either.
I hate that I'll be alone this weekend.
Saturday night in front of the t.v....








(James Morisson - Call The Police)

No comments:

Post a Comment