December 16, 2009

Counting Down The Days


Well, I thought it was about time to post something new.

Okay, I'll admit, I've been thinking that for over a week, but I just couldn't get myself to actually do it.
I have such little selfdiscipline I'd be ashamed of it. If I wasn't too damn lazy.

Either way, there hasn't been much going on in my life since my last post.
I've spend last week in bed, so that wasn't very excited.
I could have used that time to post, but again, I'm lazy.

This is my last week in Hamburg, so I'm a little sad.
I don't feel like going home yet.
Particially because of S.
I was actually supposed to go out with him last saturday.
Off course, my fate turned against me.
I send him two textmessages, but he didn't react.
So I spend the weekend being a little pissed off.
I seem to spending quit some tim epissed off because of him...

When I talked to him, he told me the memorycard in his phone had been full, so he couldn't recieve any messages all weekend.
I'm not sure I belive him.
Well, I guess it doesn't really matter wether I believe him or not.
I'm leaving soon anyway.

But before I go I have two party's.
Both are this friday, so it's going to go out with a bang.
First up is a christmas/end party from my inturnship.
I hope it's going to be fun, I've never been to something like that before.
Everyone seems excited, so I'm expecting good times.
After that I'm going to take a cab (leftover money) and drive to the next party.
Which is ironicly enough, F. 18th birthday party.
Ironicall, because it's my last chance to hook up with S.
I want to, but I also think that hooking up with him at her birthday might be a little too bad.
Anyway, I'm going to be there to have fun, so I'm going to try not to worry.

So, enough to do the last couple of days.
I haven't even started to pack yet.
I'll keep you guys updated.






(Sara Bareilles - Morning Side)

4 comments:

  1. He sounds like a game player - best be careful.

    Good to see you posting again

    Katie xx
    http://secretofficeconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy da parties :)

    And laziness is something i found common in both of us xD lol

    Keep writing gal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only just found this, I agree with Kate, he's a player alright. Playing a game I can't play myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, thanks guys, but don't worry.
    I would have used him just as much as he would have used me...
    Besides, he wasn't even there.
    You know what's a lot more practical?
    When I just post the whole story :)

    ReplyDelete