December 6, 2009

Dissapointments And Confusions



If you have flexible workhours don't plan things for the weekend.
This will save you a lot of dissapointment.
To explain: my friend S. (the girl) called me up on monday to ask me if I wanted to come to this huge party on friday.
My answer is obvious. Somewhere between a 'hurray' and a 'thank you god'.
I almost died of boredom last weekend.

So, she promised she would get me a ticket and I could decide later wether or not I would come.
This wasn't completely sure yet, since I would have to work on saturday.
As soon as I dicided to go either way (to hell with work, I'm young and I like to party), I heard that we would be doing a night shooting on friday.
This meaning I'd probably be home by one in the morning.
I was pissed off all day long.
I tried to plan around it, because I really wanted to go. I ever got a L. to promise he'd come to get me at half past one or so.

I was completely sure that god or someone upo there must really hate me.
As you can see, I was seriously dissapointed and pissed.
But my luck turned as the always nice garderobiere promissed I could go early if it didn't rain.

I've spend the entire saturday wishing it wouldn't rain and my prayers were heard.
So, I was home by ten. Picked up at ten thirty.
Walking the streets with three tipsy guys by twelve and at the party by half past twelve.

It was an obvioushighschoolparty, but I had a blast.
Could have been better if  had been drinking more.
Or better said, started earlier.
And if I had danced with S. (my semi-crush) longer and not been a little scared of what S. (my friend) would say or if F. would be hurt by it.
He was more drunk than I at that moment thought, so maybe it was a good thing I pulled away when S. came over.
But I really liked dancing with him and if it had been a little longer I so would have kissed him.

I'm kind of glad I didn't now. Somewhere at the end S.(girl) was talking to S.(crush) and seemed a little pissed. I wasn't sure if that was about us dancing or something so I asked her.
You know what she said: 'that's a long story...'
What kind of an answer is that?
So I asked F. yesterday what that was all about, but she didn't really know. 
Apparently S. tried to dance with S. (my god, this is getting complicated) all night and was sort of coming on to her.
F. herself had been completely wasted all night, to my entertainment.
She was a little shaken up, cause S. had ignored her all night and then all of the sudden talked to her.
I'm also very curious what that was about.

In case you don't understand the story anymore, read the last post.
That should explain a lot of the backgrounds here.

Oh, and after S. talked to S., he ignored me all night.
Which was very annoying.
L. on the other hand was also drunk and getting touchy and flirty.
This was a little disturbing to me,  since I don't find him attractive at all.
I think I should avoid him when he's drunk, so there won't be any awkwardness.

Either way, I'm very confused and feel left out on important information.
And I'm dissapointed that S. apparently has no real interest in me.
Unless he's drunk. I should take advantage of that when we all go out again next week.
He and F. broke up over a month ago, that's long enough right? 
And it's my last weekend here next week, so we have to all go out one last time.

Wait, stop.
Don't get exited now.
Something will just come up and ruine everything.
I learned that allright.






(The Gossip - Heavy Cross)

No comments:

Post a Comment