December 28, 2009

Christmas Crap

I was hoping to be able to tell you guys soem hilarious stories of christmas with my family, but unfortunatly it wasn't all that great this year.
Which especially sucks, because it's my favorite holiday.
I love christmas with my family, all the food and presents and just hanging around.

I knew it was going to be different this year, because my grandparents moved to a retirement-home so we couldn't celebrate at their place, like we allways do.
It started off great though with my mom and aunts who have this DNA mallfunction that leads to buying unbelievable amounts of food.
They allways devide certain things, but then don't trust the others to buy it, so they bring some themselves.
I swear we could have fed the entire town.

But at Christmas eve is was starting to get bad, because my grandma was sick so she and my grandpa couldn't come.
I quickly got over that as I got lots of cool presents.
I'm so spoiled...

We ate fewer than usual, missing my granparents apperently mixes up your appetite.
I was fun though.

The next morning I was brutally wakened by my mom, who told me she was going to the hospital.
My grandma had a stroke.
So that what screwed up my christmas.

She doing better now, but she's paralysed on her left side and very weak.
I visited her in the hospital.
That was so wierd. Seeing her like that.


Either way, my worst Christmas yet, but it could have been worse.
We had fun despite all the crap.






(Maria Mena - Fragile)

No comments:

Post a Comment