January 8, 2010

Bored...

Boredom is starting to take me over.
Which is like a downward spiral to me.
As soon as I don't really have something to do, I get bored.
And when I'm bored there's nothing I want to do anymore.
Leading to even more boredom.

So, this week I've been sitting at home doing pretty much nothing.
Looking for a job, but I'm kind of half-assing it.
There's plenty of things to do, like cleaning out my room or going to the gym.
But I just don't feel like it.
Instead I've watched the entire first season of Glee.
Which is amazing, by the way.

Okay, I'll clean up today.
I have to, I can't really see the floor in my room anymore.
And than... I don't know.
Watch some t.v. I guess...









(Waylon - Wicked Way)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sophie! Happy New year hope it is a good one for you.

    Kate xx

    http://secretofficeconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just watching the second episode of Glee now, and so far I'm really liking it. It's kind of like High School Musical for adults I think. :-)

    Kate
    http://search-for-the-perfect10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete