January 21, 2010

Holy Mother Of All That's Sweet


I just thought I'd be fun to check where 'next page' get's me now.
You know, that little thing in the top corner of your screen that you never use, that takes you to a related weblog.
I think it's funny just to see in what category my weblog is.
I tried it before and it got me to all these wierd bookreview pages.
Seriously, why do so many people write weblogs about other peoples books.
Dont'get me wrong, I have nothing against books or useless weblogs (mine isn't that interesting).
But why, oh why, so many?
And most importantly, why am I amongst those?
I hate bookreviews. I judge books on it cover and I haven't writen a report since Highschool.
I was a little shocked.

Either way, I decided to try it again today and guess what...
I landed on some incredibly impressive pastry pages.
Seems like they categorise you on the topic of your last post, cause I only wish I could bake like those people.
I'm suprised my keyboard still works, cause I drowled all over it.
No just kidding, but hey were some gorgeous pictures of cupcakes and frosting.

I love those kind of cookbook pictures that make food look like art.
Though mine never resemble them.
I'm a good cook though.
I'm only eighteen, but I think it's save to say that I have a talent for cooking and baking.
Some of that might have to do with the fact that I love eating as well.
There's something about good food that can just make my day.

I only wish I had the supplies to make those kind of amazing looking cakes and cupcakes.
Too bad, I'll just have to do with great tasting, but plain looking food.
And maybe someday, there'll be people drowling over pictures of my pastry.
Would be awesome.

So, try the 'next page' button.
Either from my page, very recommendable.
Or from your own, and check out where you're categorised.





(Kelis - Milkshake)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I had an interested experience trying to comment on this post (considering the language is set to...err...Dutch?)! I just did your experiment with my blog, and it oddly came up with an Indian architectural blog...since when did dating = pretty buildings?!

    Good luck with the job search!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I guess I didn't think of that.
    I tried to set it to Englisch, so we'll see how that workes out...
    Thanks a lot!

    xo

    ReplyDelete