January 2, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

I can never stick to my resolutions.
I have no selfdiscipline.
I'm a lazy ass.
Then again, one of them just is impossible.
You see, you can't starting to drink less on New Year's Eve.
That's insane.
And once you broke one, why even try the others, right.
I always have the same resolutions:

1) work-out more
2) stop eating so much candy
3) drink less alcohol
4) work harder
5) actually organise stuff I want

I don't think I've ever been able to see any of those through for longer than a week.
A little sad, but I don't really care that much.
For instance, I drank a lot on New Year's.

There goes resolution #3.
Not that I got drunk. I drank twice what my friends drank and still I was the only one who was remotely sober.

In an attempt to eat away my light hangover, I had a lot of left-over christmas cookies.
Not my fault, they are just way to good.
Exit #2.

I didn't go to the gym today, but watched Glee instead.
#1

I'm sure the other two of my resolutions won't make it to the end of next week.
Who needs 'em anyway...

So, good luck to all of you in 2010 and hopefully you made some better resolutions than I did.






(Gym Class Heroes - Cookie Jar)

No comments:

Post a Comment