January 20, 2010

If Even Baking Doesn't Help


I love baking.
I don't know why, but I have a thing for food that's oven baked.
There's something about baking that comforts me and off course, it smells great!

So that's why I was baking jelly filled muffins yesterday even though I'm ill.
I thought I'd try as some kind of therapy.
It didn't really help though, because I can't really taste anything due to my severe cold.

It sucks being sick, especially because I haven't been healthy for that long.
I don't usesully get sick and I had the swineflu in Hamburg.
It's not fair.
Though I'm doing a lot better allready.
I still have a mean cough and my head's filled with bugger, I don't have fever.
On the other hand I'm also on my period so I'm completely exhausted.
Bad thing never come alone I guess.

Hm.. I'm wondering if saying that I'm on my period in a weblog is kind of tacky.
Oh well, you don't know who I am and it's all natural after all.

My job search hasn't had a lot of result yet.
Bloody recession.
I left my CV in a shoe store in town that's hiring, but I haven't heard from them yet.
And I applied for a job as receptionist, but they needed someone for at least three months and I'm leaving in two so that didn't work out either.

I'm definitly starting to get frustrated, I have to make some more money and I'm starting to get very bored.
Oh, life sucks from time to time.





(Caro Emerald - A Night Like This)

No comments:

Post a Comment