March 29, 2010

It's A Start

So, it's my first day in Florence.
All very exciting.
My trip went fine yesterday and I arrived savely at my appartement.

The appartement is awesome.
Just to bad it's so far from the centre, but it's pretty big and I have it all to myzelf.
In two weeks another girl will come, but till then I'm on my own.
Which is kind of great and also kind of lonely.
Especially since I don't really know anyone.

Today was my first class.
I'm in the beginner class with two korean guys.
We communicate in poor englisch and italian.
It's a little rocky as you can imagine.
It's all very groundschool level, with lots of pictures and funny assignements.
But it's also harder than I thought.
There supposidly two other Dutch girls at the school, but they're in higher classes so maybe I'll meet them tommorow.

I haven't eaten anything all day, cause I had to catch my bus.
I should really rent a bike or at least get a monthtocket for public transportation.
Either way I'll look for a supermarket later today, cause I need food for diner.
I'm not sure what to do with the rest of my day.
Except for calling my mum.
I hope I meet some interesting people soon.
Wish me luck!

Oh and there won't be any pictures to brigthen up the posts.
I'm in an internetcafe and that's just too much work.






(Gavin Degraw - Free)

No comments:

Post a Comment