October 11, 2009

Gardengnomes

My friends are hilarious when they are drunk.

We went out last night, like usual and the only club in my small town is kind of lame, so my friends always drink a lot there.
Omg, it's so funny.
The way they dance and talk and get a little too "touchy feely".
I always laugh my ass off.

We stayed out till 5 o'clock, when one of my friends, F., drove me home.
We were just riding when all of the sudden, bang!


A gardengnome.


On the side of the road.

I just remembered the pictures I took with my cellphone of me, F. and the gnome.
It was about kneehigh and plastic with a wierd tubethingy hanging from the back.

Anyway, I just drove past the place we found it and it was gone.
Kind of understandable, but I do wonder who the hell took it.
I mean, what would you do with a plastic gnome?



By the way, I totally get that this in completely uninteresting.
I really, really do.





(Dancing Shoes - Gavin Degraw)

No comments:

Post a Comment