October 13, 2009

Pyjama Party

Because my mum and sister weren't home last night I decided to have a good old slumber party.
so I had my friends S. and M. over for dinner and then some.

We coocked , watched a couple of lame-ass shows on tv and ate loads of chocolade.
At first we had the idea to do facials and other teen-movie slumber party stuff, but we ended up talking till 4:30 in de morning.
We did watch a great movie though, My Sassy Girl, with Elisha Cuthbert. Amazing, really, everyone should watch it.
Anyway, after the movie we actually had very deep conversations about relationsships, the world, personality differences, dreams, psychologie, friendship. You name it, we talked about it.


Well, and plain old gossip and boy talk of course.
But hey, we are girls.


Somehow we ended up talking through the night, so I'm a little tired now.
It's too bad two of my girls are abroad, because when we are all together we totally get the party started.
One of my friends who is away, T., is my partybuddy. We share a love of short dresses, flirting, going out, drinking and dancing all night long.
I really miss her on the weekends, we set the clubs on fire.

Well, I did have an amazing time last night, I recommend it to anyone.



(Vaya Con Dios - Nah Neh Nah)

No comments:

Post a Comment