October 20, 2009

My Favorite TV Shows Characters

So, I'm about to start watching the new episodes of my favorite tv-shows on the internet.
And I just realised that it's a big part of my life: T.v.

I should share it.



I'm pretty much addicted to watching tv shows.
I love it, love it, love it.
And because I actually attach to the people in them I made a list of my favorite tv show characters:

1) Dean Winchester - Supernatural. He is the ultimate bad boy with a good heart. Sexy, tough and damaged, but most of all, kick-ass. The entire show is kick-ass.
2) Barney Stinson - How I Met You Mother. Legen-wait for it-dary. Do I need to say more?
3) Sheldon Cooper - Big Bang Theory. The funniest person ever.
4) Miranda Baily - Grey's Anatomy. The show has sucked ever since season two, but Dr. Baily is the only reason I still watch it. Okay, and my mum and sister who still like it.
5) The entire cast (but especially Fez) - That 70's Show. reruns still crack me up, so sad it ended. Goodday. I said goodday!
6) Chandler Bing - Friends. The mother of all sitcoms, the father of all funny men.


Well, there are a lot more shows I watch, but these characters impressed me most.
And yes, I do watch a lot of sitcoms. What can I say, they just crack me up.




(Norah Jones - What Am I To You)

1 comment: