October 24, 2009

Justin Nozuka


This thursday I went to a concert by Justin Nozuka in the 'Melkweg' in Amsterdam and it was amazing!
He's really good life, I love his music.

I went with two friends of mine, S. and L. First we went shopping, of course...
S. needed new sneakers so, I got really bored walking in and out of stores.
Especially because I'm broke, so I couldn't buy anything myself.

And I'm not a sneaker person. I have two pairs of chucks and that's it.

Anyway, we had fun though and after a while S. found some she liked, so we started walking to Leidseplein (where the 'Melkweg' is located).
The concert started early, at 19:30, and the doors opened a hours before.
At the Leidseplein we found a a little street with lots and lots of small Italian restaurants where you could pasta or pizza for 5 euro's.
Perfect for us, broke as we all kinda were by then.
After dinner we wanted to have some coffee (it was gonna be a long, long night), but our waiter started to ask all these wierd questions and telling us about the side-effects of coffee.
It was all very strange, and personaly, I fellt a little uncofortable.
He did get us coffee though.
And it was damn good too.

We met up with two other girls we knew later who were also going to the concert and went to the 'Melkweg' together.

Unfortunatly the concert was staged in the small hall, instead of the big one, so it was a little hot and crowded.
Then again, screaming girls really fill up any room.
And he's not that famous here.


The concert itself was great, I like him better with short hair, but it was all about the music.
Obviously the whole band was pretty stonded, but that to be expected when you do a show in Amsterdam.
They were amazing never the less and we were standing direclty in front of the stage.

I even had some major eyecontact.

I think.

Okay, probably not, but let's pretend.


Anyway, it was really cool and I had a great time.
It's all on youtube, you might even hear me singing along.
Not that you would know it though;)




(Justin Nozuka - Golden Train)

1 comment: