November 30, 2009

Monday Blues

Have you ever had a monday off?
Well, I never untill today.
A strange thing about working in television is the always shifting workhours.
Since we shot last Saturday, I have the
 day off today.

I must say, it's a very strange feeling not to work on monday.
It was a strange feeling to work all day on a Saturday, but this is even wierder.
I slept untill eleven o'clock. Briefly interupted ar seven by my aunt and uncle's alarm clock.
Had breakfast, got dressed. 
Realised I still had a advent-calendar. 
This turned out to be a great suprise: it indeed was the chocolate kind.
After eating two of them, I sat down behind this laptop to look 
for a cherry pie recipe.
I've never made one before so it took a while to find one that was understandable.

Made the pastry and went to the supermarket to get canned cherries.
When I rolled out the pastry it turned out I didn't have enough, so I had to make more.
Put the pie in the oven, set the timer and got b
ack behind the laptop to find an awesome blog i saw yesterday that I can't find back.
I don't remember the name and 'next blog' is only getting me to the some lame-ass blogs over and over again.
I really don't get why they are all about bookreviews and poetry.
I dont' have poetry in my blog and I haven't written a bookreview since highschool.
Very, very frustrating.
Gave up and decided to write a blogmessage of my own.

The timer just went of so I took the pie out of 
the oven.
It's looking super delicious. I'm genius, if I may say so myself.
My cousin just told me I should stay longer so I can bake more pies and cookies.
I guess I'll just bake another one next week, when i have monday off as well.
I'm definitly getting bored right now. 
I think I might look for that blog again.
Does anyone know how to find blogs?
Is there a search-engine or something?

The idea of having to do the same thing next week, working on saturday instead of monday, is highly anoying.
I never liked mondays to begin with.









(The Carpenters - Rainy Days And Mondays) 

No comments:

Post a Comment