November 15, 2009

The Big Break-Out


Well, the city life doesn't seem to be agreeing so well with my skin.
Hence the name 'big break-out'. 
Not that I have big red zits all over my face all of the sudden, thank god.
No, it's more like thousands of little bumps and a couple of bugger painful ones.
And oily and dry spots.
I'm so not pleased. It must be a combination of stress and filthy air that's making my skin act up.

Anyway, it meant I had to put on a lot of foundation and powder for the premiere wednesday.
I looked awesome tough. And that's not me being vain, but a simple fact. I know, because every guy I passed on the way there turned to look. 
Ha, that's right, I'm hot.
My cousin didn't seem quite so happy with it though. He was being all protective and adorable insulted in a 'how dare you look at her like that, pervert?!' kind of way.
I felt mildly insulted by the looking, but mostly just flathered.

To give you an explanation and an idea of what I looked like: short, tight black dress, killer heels, bare legs (didn't have a matching panty, it was very cold though) ans a long blazer.
Unfortunatly I don't have a picture.
The fact that I was slightly overdressed (So was my cousin) didn't bother me (he was), because I always tend to be overdressed. 
I can't help it, I just love dresses, waistskirts and heels. I'm used to it now.

Because I have to wear pants and comfi shoes at work (cold and lots of standing) I try to express mxself with bright colours and a folklorisch kind of style. I stand out between all the jeans and black, that's for sure.

So, that was a long blog about my looks.
Which don't really seem to interest anyone, as I have been flirted with maybe twice since I'm here. Not that I really mind, most of the guys here aren't exactly worth flirting with. 
But I have a birthday party of a friend tonight, so I'm hoping he has some good looking friends.
I'm even starting to apreciate the dutch boys, they might be bad at flirting, but at least they try every once in a while.





(Beyonce - Sweet Dreams) 

No comments:

Post a Comment