November 11, 2009

If I Was A Superhero...

...My name would be 'Iron Girl'.

And I do not mean that is a 'superstrong-and-indestructable-and-therefor-supercool' kind of way, but in a 'if-there-was-a-country-for-people-who-iron-they-would-surely-crown-me-queen' kind of way.
Seriously, I iron a lot thes days.
It's the main part of my job.

I never ironed back home. I mean, I did once or twice, but I never had to.
When I move out, I should start a company or something.
'Cause I'm gonna kick ass at it after this inturnship.

Anyway, I just wanted to share that piece or uninteresting and completely irrelevant information.
I don't have time to write anything big, because my aunt's new movie premieres tonight and I get to walk the red carpet.
No let me refrase: rock the rd carpet.
I'm so excited!
Obviously.
My new shoes are kick ass. They're wine red with golden studs and peep toes.
And killer heels. I love high heels.

So , just before I hit the shower.
(I'm seriously running out of time here)
I have to say, I don't think costume design or television is my calling.
The fact that I'm more interested in what we have for lunch (omg, the catering is amazing) seems like a very large clue.
Even though I'm getting good at ironing.

Wow. That's really kind of sad...




(Leighton Meester - Betty Davis Eyes)

No comments:

Post a Comment