November 2, 2009

Little Sophie In The Big City

After a five hour and dead boring train ride I arrived in Hamburg, Germany yesterday.
So now I'm sitting in my cousins room on his tini-tiny laptop trying to typ stuff.
Which is incredibly hard considering the key board is also tiny and has some keys in different places.
Prepare for a lot of type-o's the next couple of weeks.
It's also very frustrating how slow I'm typing, but I'm getting there.

Anyway, I kind of like it here so far.
Then again, I've only been here for a day now.
Today was a getting-used-to-being-somewhere-else day so I didn't really do that much.
Never the less it was very inetresting. For me, not so much for you.

As a recaps:
I slept in late and woke up with awfull back pains that haven't gone away yet, due to the hard as stone guest bed I'm sleeping on.
I really hope I'll get used to it soon, because I'll be here for the next six weeks.
My uncle took me to the trainstation to get a public transportation month card.
So now I'll be able to get places. Public transportation is the only way to travel here.
Which is new for me, because in the little town I live you can get everywere on a bike within 20 minutes. Max.
My cousin who skipped school today took me on teh bus to show me the busstation and do some as he calls it: chilling around.
It was fun and came down to me buying him a 18 rated movie (he's fourteen).
Which I wouldn't have if I didn't think that only a idiot would rate ' House of Wax' for 18 and over.
That's jus bull#.
Right now my other cousin is trying on suits for my aunts movie premiere because he loves to dress up. If he wasn't adopted he would have gotten that from me.
He's eleven and the cutest little boy you have ever seen.
And he lets me call me him 'kleiner' , which meand little one and cuttle him.
Just not in public. Obviously.
Come to think of it he might be twelve by now.
Doesn't matter, he so cuet I wanna eat him up.

So, now you have a idea of my family and experiances in Hamburg so far.
Tommorow is my first day of work, which means I'll have something actually interesting to talk about.




(The Fray - Look After You)

2 comments: