November 25, 2009

Little Sophie On T.V.


Yes, you're reading this right. I'm going to be on t.v.
okay, let me verify that: I might be on t.v.
for a second or so. 
a blury glimpse of my face.

And all that, because I got to be an extra on the show I'm working for.
As I have told before, I'm doind an inturnship as costume-assistend at a t.v.-show.
So, monday when they needed a couple of extra's, I got to stand in line for a concert.
A concert that never took place of a band that doesn't exist.
But still, I might be on t.v.

Well, that's pretty much the most exciting thing that happened to me this week.
my life exists out of getting up early, working all day and going to bed.
Work is kind of fun though. Now I have been here for a little while, it's not so boring anymore.
I know what I can do and I'm starting to really bond with the set-guys.

They are the guys that run around the set with earpieces and doing all the hard work.
While I sit around and teach the directors inturn, C., Dutch.
I'm getting along really good with him, he's fun and nice and sincerely interested.
It's a lot of fun to teach him, because he has a ridiculous pronouncement.
Almost American.

Anyway, that's kind of my life at the moment I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Any movement on the dating/relationship scene? (Although it's apparently not healthy to mix business and pleasure...)

    ReplyDelete